PROFILE OF OUR TEAM LEADS
James Kola Ladipo
As the CEO of Petabiz Nigeria Limited, James is the first triple Gallup qualified coach in Nigeria;
•Gallup BP10 coach
•Gallup certified coach
•Gallup Train-the-Trainer coach
James deploys a broad knowledge gained over 20years of business at multiple levels which cut across Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology and Human capital. He understands the needs of business owners, not only to develop themselves but more importantly to build sustainable businesses.
James is a Fellow of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), a certified SAP FICO consultant, and a certified First Class Collaborative Applications Administrator. He has been able to spearhead the delivery of client satisfaction by ensuring optimum interface in people, process and performance in the workplace. In the past decade, he had gathered significant experience in rendering services in both the public and private sectors in Nigeria.
As a Gallup Certified Strength Coach, James is passionate about guiding entrepreneurs to build successful and sustainable businesses as well as the implementation of strength-based Culture in the workplace. He is a keynote speaker and also organises seminars, workshops and training tailored to clients’ needs and environment.
Augustina Kwao-Sarbah is a Gallup Strengths Coach and certified CliftonStrengths Trainer, HR Practitioner (IHRMP), Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Coach (ABNLP).
Augustina’s professional career spans over 15 years in the Banking industry and academia. Her experience spans performance management, Talent Management, Professional Coaching, Organisational Design, Project Management, Training and Development, Recruitment and Strategic Business Partnering.
As a Gallup Certified Strength Coach specialising in the implementation of strength-based Culture in the workplace and educational institutions, Augustina provides various performance coaching solutions as well as organising seminars, workshops and training tailored to clients’ needs and environment.
She has in recent times organised Talent/Strengths Training/Seminars for various teams within institutions such as Legon Graduate Business School, Barclays Bank, The Construction Bank and the Commonwealth Executive MBA students all in Ghana.
- Gallup-certified Strengths Coach
- Gallup-certified Strengths Course Leader
- Trained – Builder Profile 10 Coach|Trainer
He holds a Baccalaureate in Arts, concentration in communication, Baccalaureate in Social Sciences, concentration in psychology, Certificate in Business Administration all from the University of Ottawa
Antoine specializes in working with individuals in the pre-launch phase of the entrepreneurial cycle. He has successfully led all aspects of business from initial conception to idea development, implementation, marketing, sales, building teams and evaluation. Antoine’s attention to detail and listening skills allows him to consciously work with each client’s realities and capabilities.
He has led international events, workshops and programmes to support micro-entrepreneurs stabilize, grow and expand their business nationwide as well as internationally. He has also organised and coordinated consultations across Canada; as well as coached individuals and teams on strengths-based development.
Wilson Samson is a Psychologist, Speaker, Personal Development and Business Coach with the following certifications: Certified Professional in Enterprise Management (CPEM), Institute for Enterprise Management and Analytics, International Award in Delivering Training (IADT) Highfields HABC.
With over a wealth of experience spanning over a decade in educational programme development, building stakeholder relationships, business systems and strategy in the knowledge and other associated industries.
Highlights of his career achievement:
- Facilitated training on several virtual platforms like mobile enterprise, Dream Hub Africa, HR Network, Home of a Success Thinkers, Emmanuel Lawal Global Exploit and a host of others.
- Facilitated at Remod Africa School of Leadership Development
- Faculty, 2018 Lagos State’s ‘’Ready Set Work’’ employability and entrepreneurship skills training initiative.
- Trained staff of Nigerian Institute of Estate Surveyors and Values and Medical Art Centre
- Participated in the training of 100 qualified resource persons currently delivering various modules in the southwest, southeast and south-south geopolitical zones in Nigeria 2017/2018.
- Successfully organized a leadership workshop for Directors of Nursing from different states in Nigeria including notable private hospitals in 2017
- Secured a 3-years contract with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria in May 2017 in partnership with London Professional Training Centre and equally generated multiple streams of income.
- Developed project implementation plan for training cost and benefits that has since trained over 4000 nurses.
He has also authored the following books:
- Deliberated Steps
- Stop Being Normal
- Developing a Corporate Aura